How we collect your data
Your data will be provided to the company by our clients or suppliers (“data controllers”), in order for us to carry out delivery and installation of your goods.
The personal data we hold
The following information is personal data that we hold;
- Delivery information; customer name, address and contact details.
- Record of contact with the customer; special delivery instructions etc.
- Complaint records.
- Claim records.
- Payment details, only when requested for legitimate purposes.
How we use your personal data
We only use your data to complete your delivery and installation, for purposes of the performance of our contractual agreement with you or with our clients/supplier who you have provided such information.
Marketing and sharing of personal data
We do not share your information or use it for marketing purposes.
Retention of personal data
We retain personal data, held on a database and proof of delivery paperwork(POD), for a maximum of 6 years (unless otherwise required by law to retain for longer)
How we keep your data secure
Your data will be held on a database, on a secure server. We take reasonable care to ensure your personal data is not lost, misused or accessed by unauthorised parties, altered or wrongly disposed of.
Personal data held on paper documents will be shredded when not needed, or filled in a secure, locked office, if needed for retention purposes.
You have the following rights regarding your Personal Data, please note that the rights may not apply to every circumstance.
Summary of rights in relation to data processing at Swiftcare UK Ltd.:
- The right to be informed – information about how we receive and process your data is detailed in this policy.
- The right of access – you have the right to access the personal data we hold.
- The right to rectification – you can contact us if you believe any of the information we hold about you is incorrect, and request this to be rectified.
- The right to be forgotten – You can request for your personal information to be erased. This can be met as long as the information is no longer necessary for the purpose it was provided, or as long as it is not retained for lawful purposes.
If you would like any more information on exercising the above rights, please contact our Appointed Compliance Officer, detailed in the ‘contact’ section of this policy.
Swiftcare UK Ltd, online payments
You are able to make your payment to the company, through www.swiftcareuk.com. The online payments system is processed via PayPal. Please see PayPal’s website for conditions.
This policy may be updated or amended; last amended date is documented at the bottom of this page.
Please contact our appointed compliance officer, with regards any data protection requests or queries.
Compliance Officer – L. Wilkinson, email@example.com
Swiftcare UK Ltd.,